Strategy for Parcel Lockers Expansion
Safe and non-stop became important keywords in picking up shipments by customers, and Parcel Lockers sprang up like mushrooms. To make the Parcel Network work, you need to have the Parcel Lockers at the right places. Make sure your investment will pay off by using the right location data.
Our expansion strategy for the Parcel Lockers includes:
Suggestion of ideal locations for expansion of Parcel Lockers
Handle the expansion with ease, knowing you did the best you could by supporting your decisions based on data.
CleverMaps will give you an overview of ideal locations for expansion. How is that possible? We are analyzing the locations considering:
- Sociodemographic data - there is no point in setting up a new Parcel Locker at a location where are no people, right?
- Points of Interest - we are using our own methoology called Exposure Index, helping to evaluate the gravity of POIs in a certain location. Thanks to the exposure index, it is easy to find out the attractiveness of the place and evaluate the expected traffic to the place.
- Your own Scoring Criteria
Keeping track on the competition
Knowing what are your competitos up to is crucial for planning your expansion.
We put the information about your competitors directly to the map so you can monitor their presence and consider it in your expansion strategy.
Competitive location data can be provided by the client, or we offer scraping directly from the competition's website according to the client's choice.
Need data for your analytics? Explore our Data Market!
Analysis of the Catchment Areas
Catchment areas will help you predict how many people your new Parcel Locker will serve and also undercover the cannibalization of your own Parcel Lockers or competitive ones.
The data is available in the application in several scenarios, for example:
- Evaluation the surroundings of any place based on selected parameters within the arrival or arrival time.This approach is most often used when evaluating a site in terms of potential and competitive pressure.
- The view allows you to evaluate both any selected locality and its surroundings, as well as the possible overlap of two selected places, for assessment of their competitive pressure.
Schedule a Demo!
We will explain the solution around and suggest what would fit your business goals.